SEMERCIOGLU IV Yacht Charter Motor Sailer
Motor Sailer Specifications
- Yacht registered at Fethiye Harbor
- Built 2011 – Refit 2016
- 10+2 Cabin
- Number of passengers in the yacht 20 + crew
- Engines 500+ 2 iveko HP
- Speed is 16 Knots
- Generator 33. KW / h + 22 KW
- Full equipped fire alarm
- Service boat is for 8 person mariner 20 hp
- Diesel tank 15 tons
- There is a water maker
- Fresh water 25 tons
- There is hot water for 24 hours
- Yacht has 24 volt + 220 volt + 380 volt electricity
- Radar has Garmin brand
- Garmin CPS is available
- Icom has radio
- AIS Class is available
- Internet (WiFi) connection
- Cabins have air conditioning
- There is a WC house type in each cabin
- Each cabin has a sink, a mirror, a vanity cupboard.
- Each cabin has a jacuzzi in the bathroom
- Each cabin has WC & 220volt electricity
- There are as many people in the cabins as there are people
- Cabins have 2 kg of common extinguishing tubeI
- Sun beds 20
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice machine
- Washing machine
- There is Led Tv in the hall
- There is a satellite receiver
- Fully equipped music system
- The lounge has a fully equipped bar. Cold and hot drinks are served.
- There is a canoe
- There is a fish line
- There are glasses and a palette for diving.
Inclusions and exclusion are not standardized across the different yachts, with each offering slightly different terms. Please contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s availability and individual pricing based on the number of guests in your party, as well as the list of the inclusions and exclusions for that particular yacht.
This Yacht offers a “Plus Expenses” Rate:
Included are the Yacht and its onboard equipment as well as the Captain, Chef and Crew’s services.
Excluded are food and beverages, fuel for the yacht and its tender, any dockage, airport transfers costs, onshore excursions and tours, as well as any cruising permits, licenses and other charter related expenses. Crew gratuity, although optional is customary at 15% - 20% of the charter rate for the Caribbean and 10% - 15% for the Mediterranean.
Advanced Provisioning Allowance:
For "Plus Expenses" charters, yachts request an Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA), which is generally estimated at 20% - 25% of the base charter fee for sailing yachts (catamarans and monohulls) and at 30%-35% for motor yachts. The APA essentially creates a bank account for the Captain to purchase provisions, fuel, dockage, food, beverages, bar, and other consumables on the charterer's behalf. The Captain will keep all receipts and manage a running balance of the account, so that expenditures can be checked at any time. Any amount not used will be refunded at the end of the charter. If during the charter the costs have exceeded the collected APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills. All purchases are transparent and nothing is marked up. The APA is used purely for the charterer's provisions and charter-related expenses.
Our team endeavors to provide up to date and accurate information regarding each yacht in our listing, however some yachts reserve the right to make last minute changes to their availability and rates. With this in mind, please note that premium rates may be attached to certain destinations and dates, such as Christmas and New Years in the Caribbean or July and August in the Mediterranean. Kindly contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s final rate and availability.
SIMILAR YACHTS TO SEMERCIOGLU IV
Size: 127.9 Ft
Builder: Fethiye Shipyard
Number of Crew: 6
€15,400 - €26,600 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more
Size: 129.6 Ft
Builder: Bodrum Shipyard
Number of Crew: 7
€24,500 - €39,375 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more
Size: 132.0 Ft
Builder: SU Marine
Number of Crew: 6
$45,000 - $55,000 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more