4 Queen bed cabins plus two semi double cabins for one adult or two children and four bathrooms
- Electric Heads4
ScurferShower gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion, hand soap (Apivita)
Fans in each cabin
2 pillows for each bed
Water Skis - AdultYes
Water Skis - KidsYes
Under Water CameraNo
Under Water VideoNo
DinghyHighfield 3.90 m
Dinghy HP40 HP
Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type)Hydraulic
Fishing Gear TypeYes
OthersTender 3.90m Highfield aluminium with 40 HP outboard Yamaha
Water ski (adults) (1)
Water ski (kids) (1)
Inflatable towable (2)
Life Jackets all ages (10)
Fishing gear (2)
Snorkeling gear (10)
Hydraulic platform (1)
All particulars are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed.
ScubaYacht offers Rendezvous Diving only
Air CompressorNot Onboard
Wi-fi 10 GB free of charge
Guest Pets AllowedNo
1 Yacht Reviews
5 Average rating
Crew: Pantelis (Delos) Vairaktaris & Dimitris
- How would you qualify skipper:Captain Delos was absolutely amazing. From the moment we stepped on board he made us feel welcomed and in good hands. We had some rough weather but he always made sure we were safe and well taken care of. Without Delos we can’t imagine what our trip would have been like. Our crew made the trip for us. There aren’t enough words to express how amazing Captain Delos was. After our week charter he backed part in f our family!
- How would you qualify rest of the crew:Chef Dimitris was outstanding. Absolutely every meal prepared was so well thought out and delicious. He made sure to involve us in every menu and take into account our requests. 5 star dining at every meal we had on board. cant recommend him enough!
- How would you qualify the yacht (comfort, features, general maintenance, etc):The yacht was in great conditions and very well kept. Everything was spotless. The attention to details in things like linens and decor took it to the next level.
- How would you qualify the itinerary:Unfortunately we were unlucky to have bad weather and a storm for half of our trip so we had to change our originally route and itinerary. This was out of everyone’s control and there was nothing we could do however the crew made sure to make the best of the situation and we were able to do a little bit of everything that we had requested.
- How would you qualify the sports and leisure activities/equipment on board:
- How would you qualify the food and drinks:Food was phenomenal.
- How would you qualify the entire experience of your trip:Wonderful week charter through the sardonic islands. We can’t wait to visit again next year!