EL PUMA Yacht Charter Motor Boat
Motor Boat Specifications
Number of Crew
Winter AreaW. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard.
Summer AreaW. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard.
Captain Gianpaolo Gianardi is born in La Spezia on 11/12/1967
Languages spoken: Italian and English.
Registered “gente di mare”in Genova Matr. N°026895 as learning engine room officer and electrician.
CERTIFICATE: Engineer officer 1500 Kw - Certificate Italian “ Motorista abilitato 750 kw” - AEC For Engine - In possession of a Italian boat license without limits and motor sailing since 1998 - In compliance with STCW/95 four courses and examination - Certificate MAMS - In possession of the GMDSS - Patent sub level 3.
YACHTMASTER OFFSHORE: Certificate No. 36912 for sailing and motor boats and British flag commercial craft up to 200 tons of tonnage.
WORKING EXPERIENCE: from 1989 to 1999 I worked as electromechanical industry in shipbuilding and military arsenal of La Spezia, in this period I gained knowledge on the operation and installation of equipment on board.
EXPERIENCES OF NAVIGATION:
- From July 2017 M/Y El PUMA as Capitan
- From May 2016 to April 2017 M/Y MOMO Mangusta 130 as engineer officer
- From february 2015 to November 2015 M/Y San Gennaro as engineer officer
- From 01 july 2012 to November 2014 as engineer officer M/Y Mondo Marine 38 mt “ Maestro of Gibraltar”
- From May 2009 to December 2011 Mariner engineer on M / S Yacht Lorenzo 92 DANAE "
- From 1 April 2008 to April 15, 2009 and the second engineer on M / San Lorenzo 92 Yacht "NAKESSA"
- From March 2007 to October 2007 second engineer on pleasure tugboat”Liberty” in Portoferraio,Isola d’Elba
- From 10 January 2006 to November 21, 2006 Sailor of M / V "JULIUS" Genoa 30 m with base
- Control of M / Yacht Grand Banks 48 "S.Pierre of Chepstow" Trapani area of Aeolian Egadi
- Command M / Yacht commercial Astondoa 68 "CHRIS" based Bocca di Magra
- From 21 November 2003 to November 27, 2005 Sailor of M / V "ELISABETH" 24 m with base in Genoa
- From 10 May 2002 to November 15, 2003 Sailor of M / S "THE ONE" 24 meters with base La Spezia
- From 2001 to 2002 Mariner of sailing boat "FOLGORE" 24 mt-based Isle of Elba
In addition to the tasks listed above, I regularly worked on contacts with shipyards for refit operations and management processes and suppliers High skills' maneuvers in port and at sea.
Transfers into the lead with other boats: Aprea 60, Cantieri Estensi 45, Hatteras 65, Riva 75 Venere, Austin Parker 42, Sunseeker 60, Mochi Dolphins 68.
The inclusions and exclusion are not standard across different yachts. In order to get a detailed proposal with pricing, availability and a list of inclusions and exclusions, please contact us.
Usually Includes: Yacht, Onboard Equipment and Crew.
Not included: Fuel, Dockage, Food and Beverages, Gratuity are the biggest categories among other charter related expenses.
We do our best effort to maintain all the information on the website up to date, including the rates and calendar. Please note, in some destinations certain dates may have premium rates than the ones shown on this brochure. For example, Christmas and New Years in the Caribbean or July and August in the Mediterranean. However, to get a final rate and confirmed availability, please contact us.
SIMILAR YACHTS TO EL PUMA
Size: 61.2 Ft
Number of Crew: 3
€13,000 - €19,000 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more
Size: 65.6 Ft
€16,500 - €20,000 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more
Size: 64.0 Ft
Number of Crew: 2
$26,700 - $33,000 / Week All InclusiveLearn more