EL PUMA Yacht Charter Motor Boat
Motor Boat Specifications
Number of Crew
Winter AreaW. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard.
Summer AreaW. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard.
Captain Gianpaolo Gianardi is born in La Spezia on 11/12/1967
Languages spoken: Italian and English.
Registered “gente di mare”in Genova Matr. N°026895 as learning engine room officer and electrician.
CERTIFICATE: Engineer officer 1500 Kw - Certificate Italian “ Motorista abilitato 750 kw” - AEC For Engine - In possession of a Italian boat license without limits and motor sailing since 1998 - In compliance with STCW/95 four courses and examination - Certificate MAMS - In possession of the GMDSS - Patent sub level 3.
YACHTMASTER OFFSHORE: Certificate No. 36912 for sailing and motor boats and British flag commercial craft up to 200 tons of tonnage.
WORKING EXPERIENCE: from 1989 to 1999 I worked as electromechanical industry in shipbuilding and military arsenal of La Spezia, in this period I gained knowledge on the operation and installation of equipment on board.
EXPERIENCES OF NAVIGATION:
- From July 2017 M/Y El PUMA as Capitan
- From May 2016 to April 2017 M/Y MOMO Mangusta 130 as engineer officer
- From february 2015 to November 2015 M/Y San Gennaro as engineer officer
- From 01 july 2012 to November 2014 as engineer officer M/Y Mondo Marine 38 mt “ Maestro of Gibraltar”
- From May 2009 to December 2011 Mariner engineer on M / S Yacht Lorenzo 92 DANAE "
- From 1 April 2008 to April 15, 2009 and the second engineer on M / San Lorenzo 92 Yacht "NAKESSA"
- From March 2007 to October 2007 second engineer on pleasure tugboat”Liberty” in Portoferraio,Isola d’Elba
- From 10 January 2006 to November 21, 2006 Sailor of M / V "JULIUS" Genoa 30 m with base
- Control of M / Yacht Grand Banks 48 "S.Pierre of Chepstow" Trapani area of Aeolian Egadi
- Command M / Yacht commercial Astondoa 68 "CHRIS" based Bocca di Magra
- From 21 November 2003 to November 27, 2005 Sailor of M / V "ELISABETH" 24 m with base in Genoa
- From 10 May 2002 to November 15, 2003 Sailor of M / S "THE ONE" 24 meters with base La Spezia
- From 2001 to 2002 Mariner of sailing boat "FOLGORE" 24 mt-based Isle of Elba
In addition to the tasks listed above, I regularly worked on contacts with shipyards for refit operations and management processes and suppliers High skills' maneuvers in port and at sea.
Transfers into the lead with other boats: Aprea 60, Cantieri Estensi 45, Hatteras 65, Riva 75 Venere, Austin Parker 42, Sunseeker 60, Mochi Dolphins 68.
Inclusions and exclusion are not standardized across the different yachts, with each offering slightly different terms. Please contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s availability and individual pricing based on the number of guests in your party, as well as the list of the inclusions and exclusions for that particular yacht.
This Yacht offers a “Plus Expenses” Rate:
Included are the Yacht and its onboard equipment as well as the Captain, Chef and Crew’s services.
Excluded are food and beverages, fuel for the yacht and its tender, any dockage, airport transfers costs, onshore excursions and tours, as well as any cruising permits, licenses and other charter related expenses. Crew gratuity, although optional is customary at 15% - 20% of the charter rate for the Caribbean and 10% - 15% for the Mediterranean.
Advanced Provisioning Allowance:
For "Plus Expenses" charters, yachts request an Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA), which is generally estimated at 20% - 25% of the base charter fee for sailing yachts (catamarans and monohulls) and at 30%-35% for motor yachts. The APA essentially creates a bank account for the Captain to purchase provisions, fuel, dockage, food, beverages, bar, and other consumables on the charterer's behalf. The Captain will keep all receipts and manage a running balance of the account, so that expenditures can be checked at any time. Any amount not used will be refunded at the end of the charter. If during the charter the costs have exceeded the collected APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills. All purchases are transparent and nothing is marked up. The APA is used purely for the charterer's provisions and charter-related expenses.
Our team endeavors to provide up to date and accurate information regarding each yacht in our listing, however some yachts reserve the right to make last minute changes to their availability and rates. With this in mind, please note that premium rates may be attached to certain destinations and dates, such as Christmas and New Years in the Caribbean or July and August in the Mediterranean. Kindly contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s final rate and availability.
SIMILAR YACHTS TO EL PUMA
Size: 61.2 Ft
Number of Crew: 3
€13,000 - €19,000 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more
Size: 65.6 Ft
€15,000 - €18,000 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more
Size: 64.0 Ft
Number of Crew: 2
$26,700 - $33,000 / Week All InclusiveLearn more