|Number of Crew:
Captain Gianpaolo Gianardi is born in La Spezia on 11/12/1967
Languages spoken: Italian and English.
Registered “gente di mare”in Genova Matr. N°026895 as learning engine room officer and electrician.
CERTIFICATE: Engineer officer 1500 Kw - Certificate Italian “ Motorista abilitato 750 kw” - AEC For Engine - In possession of a Italian boat license without limits and motor sailing since 1998 - In compliance with STCW/95 four courses and examination - Certificate MAMS - In possession of the GMDSS - Patent sub level 3.
YACHTMASTER OFFSHORE: Certificate No. 36912 for sailing and motor boats and British flag commercial craft up to 200 tons of tonnage.
WORKING EXPERIENCE: from 1989 to 1999 I worked as electromechanical industry in shipbuilding and military arsenal of La Spezia, in this period I gained knowledge on the operation and installation of equipment on board.
EXPERIENCES OF NAVIGATION:
- From July 2017 M/Y El PUMA as Capitan
- From May 2016 to April 2017 M/Y MOMO Mangusta 130 as engineer officer
- From february 2015 to November 2015 M/Y San Gennaro as engineer officer
- From 01 july 2012 to November 2014 as engineer officer M/Y Mondo Marine 38 mt “ Maestro of Gibraltar”
- From May 2009 to December 2011 Mariner engineer on M / S Yacht Lorenzo 92 DANAE "
- From 1 April 2008 to April 15, 2009 and the second engineer on M / San Lorenzo 92 Yacht "NAKESSA"
- From March 2007 to October 2007 second engineer on pleasure tugboat”Liberty” in Portoferraio,Isola d’Elba
- From 10 January 2006 to November 21, 2006 Sailor of M / V "JULIUS" Genoa 30 m with base
- Control of M / Yacht Grand Banks 48 "S.Pierre of Chepstow" Trapani area of Aeolian Egadi
- Command M / Yacht commercial Astondoa 68 "CHRIS" based Bocca di Magra
- From 21 November 2003 to November 27, 2005 Sailor of M / V "ELISABETH" 24 m with base in Genoa
- From 10 May 2002 to November 15, 2003 Sailor of M / S "THE ONE" 24 meters with base La Spezia
- From 2001 to 2002 Mariner of sailing boat "FOLGORE" 24 mt-based Isle of Elba
In addition to the tasks listed above, I regularly worked on contacts with shipyards for refit operations and management processes and suppliers High skills' maneuvers in port and at sea.
Transfers into the lead with other boats: Aprea 60, Cantieri Estensi 45, Hatteras 65, Riva 75 Venere, Austin Parker 42, Sunseeker 60, Mochi Dolphins 68.