ENTREPRENEUR Yacht Charter Motor Boat
ENTREPRENEUR Yacht Charter Motor Boat
Entrepreneur's interior layout sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, including a full beam master suite with King berth, a Queen VIP stateroom, one double and one twin.
CAPTAIN: Shaun Chapman (South African /US Greencard)
- Previous Yachts: First Home / Huntress / Mia Elise / Keiki Kei / Relentless / Oasis / White Cloud
- Waters Cruised: Mediterranean / North East Seaboard / South East Seaboard / Bahamas / The Turks and Caicos / The Virgin Islands / The Caribbean / South America / South Pacific
- BIO/ Originally from Durban South Africa, Shaun grew up on the beach as a little surf beach bum. This is where his true love and respect for the ocean began. After finishing his BA Degree in Communication management in Johannesburg South Africa. Shaun followed his then passion in Advertising until he had had enough of wearing fancy pants leather shoes and spending most of his time staring at a computer screen coming up with witty ads and snappy designs. Shaun swopped those leathers for a pair of flip-flops and entered the world of Yachting in December of 2010. Through all his cruising he has accumulated considerable experience starting off as a deckhand and working his way up to Captain. He has been fortunate to work on a variety of programs starting out on the High-end 200ft Med/Caribbean Charter vessels. To the smaller 100ft Bahamas/Caribbean charter programs. He’s had live aboard guests for 6 months to single owner use. Shaun has been fortunate enough to find his passion in the smaller vessel charter programs where he can offer a personalized, relaxed yet professional charter experience to all guests.
- Licenses/Certificates / Master of Yachts 200tn / STCW 95 / PADI Open Water
- Education / BA Communication Management
- Languages / Basic Afrikaans
- Hobbies / Surfing / Health & Fitness / Wakeboarding / Snowboarding / Surf Ski Paddling / Fishing / Mountain-biking / Swimming / Golf / Rugby / Cooking / Design / Advertising / People / Photography / Reading / Painting / Architecture / Property.
MATE / ENGINEER: Christian Fruin (American)
- Previous Yachts / First Home / Alchemist
- Waters Cruised / The Caribbean / The Pacific / The Virgin Islands/ The Florida Keys / The Bahamas
- BIO / Christian is a second-generation mariner who spent his childhood and adult life on the water. Living in South Florida he spent most of his time skateboarding, fishing, and diving. After working on dive boats and fishing throughout high school Christian started working as a ramp agent at FedEx loading cargo planes. After a few years in Nashville he decided to move back to the warmth of south Florida and began tournament fishing / working on various sport fishing boats. Shortly after he discovered yachting and knew it was a great opportunity for him. With his past experiences and knowledge about the ocean Christian is ready to help you enjoy your experience aboard to the fullest!
- Licenses/Certificates / OUPV 6 Pack, STCW 95, PADI Advanced Open Water
- Education / High School Diploma
- Languages / English
- Hobbies / Skateboarding / Surfing / Fishing / Diving / Lobstering / Hunting / Wakeboarding / Skurfing / Travel / Photography / Fine Foods / Engineering / Mechanics
STEWARDESS / Chelsea Barco (American)
Previous Yachts / Phoenix II / Alexia / Infinitas / Jazz
Waters Cruised / Florida / Bahamas / Caribbean / BVI
BIO / Chelsea is an easy-going Florida girl who splits her time between South Florida and Costa Rica. She was born in Jacksonville but at a young age her family relocated to Stuart, FL. Coming from a family of seafarers, she spent nearly every summer in the Abacos as her Father, an avid fisherman, participated in the billfish tournaments. In 2012 Chelsea moved to Breckenridge, CO where she spent 5 years as a Veterinary Technician. Having a deep, unclouded love for the sea, she moved back to South FL in 2017 and returned to the yachting industry.
Licenses/Certificates / STCW 95 / RESOLV-53 / Advanced Open Water Diver
Education / University of Central Florida / Colorado Mountain College
Languages / English / Conversational Spanish
Hobbies / Hiking / Yoga / Diving / Fishing / Reading / Traveling / Environmental Restoration
CHEF/ Nelson Cartagena (American) *freelance
- Previous Yachts / Keiki Kei / Andiamo / My Lady
- Waters Cruised / United States / Bahamas / Caribbean / BVI’s / Pacific / Gulf
- BIO / Originally from Queens New York. Upon graduating from high school, Nelson enlisted in the US Army where he served 6 years of active duty service decided. After leaving the service, Nelson attended the University of Central Florida where he studied finance and completed his degree. Finding that he HATED every minute of studying finance Nelson decided to make a change and enroll in Culinary school to follow his passion for cooking. The journey has taken him to several interesting locations around the world. Nelson has been on motor yachts as a Temp. Chef for 4 years after having spent a year as a full time Chef in the Leeward and Windward islands. Currently Nelson lives in Long Island, New York where in his spare time he flips houses and cooks for a living.
- Licenses/Certificates / PADI open water / ACF certified Executive Chef / USCG Maritime Captain / SCTW 01
- Education / BA Culinary Arts / BA Finance
- Languages / English / Spanish
- Hobbies / Fishing / Boating / Diving / Working out / Spending time with loved ones / Traveling
Note: This is the Owner’s chosen crew. Under the USCG Bareboat terms, the Charterer has the option to hire the same crew or other crew pending approval by flag and insurance.
2 x 3 person waverunners EX Deluxe - 2018
4 x Inflatable Paddleboards
RAVE Splash Zone Plus (includes trampoline, 7' slide and 10' balancing log)
3-person towable tube
Beach Equipment (Chairs & Umbrella)
Floating T Dock/ Jet Ski Dock / Swim Platform
The inclusions and exclusion are not standard across different yachts. In order to get a detailed proposal with pricing, availability and a list of inclusions and exclusions, please contact us.
Usually Includes: Yacht, Onboard Equipment and Crew.
Not included: Fuel, Dockage, Food and Beverages, Gratuity are the biggest categories among other charter related expenses.
We do our best effort to maintain all the information on the website up to date, including the rates and calendar. Please note, in some destinations certain dates may have premium rates than the ones shown on this brochure. For example, Christmas and New Years in the Caribbean or July and August in the Mediterranean. However, to get a final rate and confirmed availability, please contact us.
SIMILAR YACHTS TO ENTREPRENEUR
Size: 85.0 Ft
Number of Crew: 4
$38,000 - $45,000 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more
Size: 85.0 Ft
Builder: Ocean Alexander
Number of Crew: 3
$40,000 - $45,000 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more
Size: 85.0 Ft
$45,000 - $48,000 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more