Size / Year Built / Builder
100.0 Ft / 2020 / Ocean Alexander
Entrepreneur's interior layout sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, including an on-deck master stateroom with 180 degree view forward, half bath steps from the bed and full bath and wardrobe down a central staircase.
Four more staterooms below with mirrored VIP aft staterooms with queen beds and mirrored twin staterooms which convert to double size. Each are en suite with showers and AV entertainment.
*Photography by Coastal Creative Media
2 x 3 person waverunners EX Deluxe - 2018
4 x Inflatable Paddleboards
RAVE Splash Zone Plus (includes trampoline, 7' slide and 10' balancing log)
3-person towable tube
Beach Equipment (Chairs & Umbrella)
Floating T Dock/ Jet Ski Dock / Swim Platform
Our team endeavors to provide up to date and accurate information regarding each yacht in our listing, however some yachts reserve the right to make last minute changes to their availability and rates. With this in mind, please note that premium rates may be attached to certain destinations and dates, such as Christmas and New Years in the Caribbean or July and August in the Mediterranean. Kindly contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s final rate and availability.
MATE/ ENGINEER : Christian Fruin (US)
- Previous Yachts / 92 First Home / Alchemist
- Waters Cruised / The Caribbean / The Pacific / The Virgin Islands/ The Florida Keys / The Bahamas
- BIO / Christian is the fulltime Captain aboard Entrepreneur and has been aboard as Mate for the past 2.5 years, recently upgrading to 100T Captain license. He is a second-generation mariner who spent his childhood and adult life on the water. Living in South Florida he spent most of his time skateboarding, fishing, and diving. After working on dive boats and fishing throughout high school Christian started working as a ramp agent at FedEx loading cargo planes. After a few years in Nashville he decided to move back to the warmth of south Florida and began tournament fishing / working on various sport fishing boats. Shortly after he discovered yachting and knew it was a great opportunity for him. With his past experiences and knowledge about the ocean Christian is ready to help you enjoy your experience aboard to the fullest!
- Licenses/Certificates / 100T USCG, STCW 95, PADI Advanced Open Water
- Education / High School Diploma
- Languages / English
- Hobbies / Skateboarding / Surfing / Fishing / Diving / Lobstering / Hunting / Wakeboarding / Skurfing / Travel / Photography / Fine Foods / Engineering / Mechanics
Note: This is the Owner’s chosen crew. Under the USCG Bareboat terms, the Charterer has the option to hire the same crew or other crew pending approval by flag and insurance.
Inclusions and exclusion are not standardized across the different yachts, with each offering slightly different terms. Please contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s availability, individual pricing based on the number of guests in your party and particular dates, as well as the list of the inclusions and exclusions for that particular yacht.
This yacht offers an “All Inclusive” Rate:
Typically this includes all your breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. Standard Ship's Bar which includes your alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Fuel for the yacht and its tender, and the necessary water for the onboard facilities. Use of the Yacht’s onboard equipment and the Captain, Chef and Crew’s services.
Excluded are airport transfers costs, onshore excursions and tours, as well as any food or beverages purchased ashore. Although optional, crew gratuity is customary at 15% - 20% of the charter rate for the Caribbean and 10% - 15% for the Mediterranean.
Inclusions and exclusion are not standardized across the different yachts, with each offering slightly different terms. Please contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s availability and individual pricing based on the number of guests in your party, as well as the list of the inclusions and exclusions for that particular yacht.
This Yacht offers a “Plus Expenses” Rate:
Included are the Yacht and its onboard equipment as well as the Captain, Chef and Crew’s services.
Excluded are food and beverages, fuel for the yacht and its tender, any dockage, airport transfers costs, onshore excursions and tours, as well as any cruising permits, licenses and other charter related expenses. Crew gratuity, although optional is customary at 15% - 20% of the charter rate for the Caribbean and 10% - 15% for the Mediterranean.
Advanced Provisioning Allowance:
For "Plus Expenses" charters, yachts request an Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA), which is generally estimated at 20% - 25% of the base charter fee for sailing yachts (catamarans and monohulls) and at 30%-35% for motor yachts. The APA essentially creates a bank account for the Captain to purchase provisions, fuel, dockage, food, beverages, bar, and other consumables on the charterer's behalf. The Captain will keep all receipts and manage a running balance of the account, so that expenditures can be checked at any time. Any amount not used will be refunded at the end of the charter. If during the charter the costs have exceeded the collected APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills. All purchases are transparent and nothing is marked up. The APA is used purely for the charterer's provisions and charter-related expenses.