SETTLEMENT Yacht Charter Motor Boat
SETTLEMENT Yacht Charter Motor Boat
SETTLEMENT boasts 5 spacious cabins, all boasting ensuites.
• Main deck, King Size bed, full beam master cabin with separate shower and spa, toilet and his and hers sinks
• 2 x queen size cabins, each with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite (showers)
• 2 x double twin cabins, each with two single beds, ensuite (single sink). Can also be made up as a Double Size beds.
The Master Cabin is full beam and located forward of the Main Deck, with a King-size bed facing the bow. A full beam ensuite and plenty of wardrobe space create the ultimate sanctuary.
Accommodation consists of a further 2 x fixed Double Bed Cabins (with full walk-in wardrobes) and 2 x Twin Bed Guest Cabins which both boast a sliding berth option converting to double beds depending on your guests. This ideal cabin layout gives the charterer the perfect combination of layout to facilitate the guests requirements aboard.
A beautiful theme of interior design and give an amazing sense of space and comfort throughout.
Hairdryer and Aesop guest toiletries in each cabin (https://www.aesop.com/au)
Accommodation for up to 5 Crew on board. Isolated crew mess.
Additional Dive Instructors/Operators can be accommodated in a guest cabin, or work on rotation with the Crew.
Fast-speed satellite Phone and Internet available at additional cost.
• Transas ECDIS system
• Maxsea Professional with PBG
• 1kw Transducer fish finder
• Furuno Searchlight sonar CH-600 (new 2018)
Our Search Light sonar allows the vessel to operate remote, uncharted waters, exploring and entering remote reefs and lagoons.
• AIS class A
• Inmarsat Sat C message terminal
• GMDSS Compliant
• VHF and HF Radios
• Vessel supports AUS/NZ and also EU plugs
• USB charging points in all rooms, cabins and common areas
• Additional UK and EUR Adapters
• 1 x 7.5m Boston Whaler (25')
• 2 x 3pax Sea Doo Jet Skis (2017 with IBR)
• 2 x F5 S Sea Bobs (2017)
• 4 x full sets of scuba diving equipment, BCD’s, computers etc, with dive compressor*
• 2 x surface supplied diving equipment (hooka lines), 50m each (allows diving down to 10m)
• Inflatable air deck 6m x 3m
• Stand up paddle board
• 6 x spear guns
• Fishing equipment, fishing rods for both trolling and bottom fishing, light and medium tackle
• Towing tubes and inflatable toys
• Beach party equipment including bbq, gazebo, chairs and tables etc.
*SETTLEMENT offers fabulous Scuba-Diving experiences thanks to the great equipment on board.
Rendez-vous diving / an experienced Dive Instructor is contracted at a daily fee of around Approx. $400 AUD, and additional dive gear might be requested pending number of guests.
Note: guests are required to bring their own wetsuits, or additional hire can be arranged.
PADI certification course / online learning and certification: $190 AUD + tax per guest.
Purpose-built inflatable air deck: 6m x 3m, and can support up to 15 x people and equipment. SETTLEMENT tows this with guests and equipment, diving gear etc to the reef and anchor it up in a scouted location, where the kids and adults can swim directly off the air deck into the water. This also supports the jet skis, sea bobs and tender as a docking platform.
• Full stabilization both underway and at anchor
• Flatscreen TVs throughout.
• System Orca entertainment system.
• Foxtel (satellite TV) available in main Salon (Australia only).
Up on the flybridge are two helm positions, custom bar and fantastic alfresco dining options, fabulous Jacuzzi with vast surrounding sunpad areas offering 360 degree views of your surroundings, sheltered by a retractable hardtop.
• Large table great for lunches and informal dining, full wet bar >> 12 guests comfortably, up to 14 guests if required
• Heated fresh water jacuzzi surrounded by sun cushions.
• Flybridge deck aft awning over the jacuzzi.
• Forward deck sun baking area with 4 x folding lounges plus a sitting and informal dining area
• Sunbrellas (early 2019)
• Main deck aft awning
The aft cockpit is fitted with everything needed for al fresco entertaining and dining including built-in bench seating and a table and chairs along with a full wet bar and ice maker. Protection from the sun is afforded by a huge retractable roller canopy.
Seating for 10 guests comfortably, spread over 2 x tables (5 each).
• Formal dining inside around large table seating 10 guests comfortably.
Interiors are fitted with signature black American walnut panelling.
The open-plan saloon has extensive seating on cream coloured settees with black lacquered coffee tables, a full wet bar and an entertainment centre including a 55-inch television screen and a System Orca sound system.
A special feature is a pair of port and starboard sea balconies accessed via sliding patio doors.
• Large space to house all equipment
• High and low swim platform.
On board gym equipment, free weights, yoga mats, boxercise equipment is on board
The inclusions and exclusion are not standard across different yachts. In order to get a detailed proposal with pricing, availability and a list of inclusions and exclusions, please contact us.
Usually Includes: Yacht, Onboard Equipment and Crew.
Not included: Fuel, Dockage, Food and Beverages, Gratuity are the biggest categories among other charter related expenses.
We do our best effort to maintain all the information on the website up to date, including the rates and calendar. Please note, in some destinations certain dates may have premium rates than the ones shown on this brochure. For example, Christmas and New Years in the Caribbean or July and August in the Mediterranean. However, to get a final rate and confirmed availability, please contact us.
SIMILAR YACHTS TO SETTLEMENT
Size: 88.0 Ft
Builder: Custom Built
Number of Crew: 4
€12,900 - €15,900 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more
Size: 115.0 Ft
Number of Crew: 5
AU$130,000 - AU$150,000 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more
Size: 112.0 Ft
Builder: Alloy Yachts
Number of Crew: 6
$105,000 / Week Plus ExpensesLearn more