Size / Year Built / Builder
131.0 Ft / 2019 / Sunseeker
1 Master cabin (king size bed) 220 x 200cm
2 x VIP cabin (king size bed) 200 x 150cm
2 x twin cabin (sigle beds) 190 x 92cm
2 x pull-man’s 185 x 70 (110kg max)
- 2 x Sea-Doo RXP-X 300 with Venom Custom Tuning Package - Wave Runner Trackers fitted linked to the vessels bridge navigation systems
- 2 x Sea Bob F5 SR
- 4 x ‘Hype’ 10’6 Paddle Boards custom made in Hawaii. 1 x Adults Waterski’s - O’Brien Performer 68
- 1 x Children’s Waterski’s - O’Brien Jr Vortex
- 1 x Kneeboard - O’Brien Vodoo
- 1 x O’Brian Royale Skurf Surf Board
- 1 x Adult Wake Board
- 1 x Children’s Wakeboard
- 1 x Towable Ringo
- 1 x Towable 3 Person Sofa
- 1 x Diving Board - Retractable diving board located in the starboard side superstructure on the Wheelhouse Deck Aft (Approx 5m height from the water)
- Watersports Helmets “Ion 3.1 Select” Helmets in a range of sizes XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
- Water Sports Goggles for Personal Watercraft
- Impact Vests “O’Neil Reactor Vests” in a range of sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
- O’Neil Reactor 2mm Shorty Wetsuits - A complete range of sizes for both Men, Women and Children
- Masks, Snorkels and Fins in a wide range of sizes
- Scuba Diving Gear for 2 Guests; plus Dive Master (6 Tanks + Dive Compressor onboard)
- Underwater Camera Drone
Our team endeavors to provide up to date and accurate information regarding each yacht in our listing, however, the availability displayed in the calendars and rates, are indicative only and subject to confirmation at the time of your inquiry. With this in mind, please note that premium rates may apply to certain destinations and dates, such as Christmas and New Years in the Caribbean or July and August in the Mediterranean. Kindly contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s final rate and availability.
Inclusions and exclusion are not standardized across the different yachts, with each offering slightly different terms. Please contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s availability, individual pricing based on the number of guests in your party and particular dates, as well as the list of the inclusions and exclusions for that particular yacht.
This yacht offers an “All Inclusive” Rate:
Typically this includes all your breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. Standard Ship's Bar which includes your alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Fuel for the yacht and its tender, and the necessary water for the onboard facilities. Use of the Yacht’s onboard equipment and the Captain, Chef and Crew’s services.
Excluded are airport transfers costs, onshore excursions and tours, as well as any food or beverages purchased ashore. Although optional, crew gratuity is customary at 15% - 20% of the charter rate for the Caribbean and 10% - 15% for the Mediterranean.
Inclusions and exclusion are not standardized across the different yachts, with each offering slightly different terms. Please contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s availability and individual pricing based on the number of guests in your party, as well as the list of the inclusions and exclusions for that particular yacht.
This Yacht offers a “Plus Expenses” Rate:
Included are the Yacht and its onboard equipment as well as the Captain, Chef and Crew’s services.
Excluded are food and beverages, fuel for the yacht and its tender, any dockage, airport transfers costs, onshore excursions and tours, as well as any cruising permits, licenses and other charter related expenses. Crew gratuity, although optional is customary at 15% - 20% of the charter rate for the Caribbean and 10% - 15% for the Mediterranean.
Advanced Provisioning Allowance:
For "Plus Expenses" charters, yachts request an Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA), which is generally estimated at 20% - 25% of the base charter fee for sailing yachts (catamarans and monohulls) and at 30%-35% for motor yachts. The APA essentially creates a bank account for the Captain to purchase provisions, fuel, dockage, food, beverages, bar, and other consumables on the charterer's behalf. The Captain will keep all receipts and manage a running balance of the account, so that expenditures can be checked at any time. Any amount not used will be refunded at the end of the charter. If during the charter the costs have exceeded the collected APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills. All purchases are transparent and nothing is marked up. The APA is used purely for the charterer's provisions and charter-related expenses.