WALLY ONE Yacht Charter Monohull
WALLY ONE Yacht Charter Monohull
1x master cabin
2x triple cabins, each with upper and lower beds and a single bed.
CAPTAIN Nuno Tomï¿½s Leitï¿½o - Portugese, 43
Throughout his life, Nuno has worked in a very technical and time pressured industry, whilst consistently delivering a high standard of product and service. He is sociable and a good communicator; he is naturally hard working and always happy to work independently on his own initiative. He speaks Portugese (native language), English and Spanish.
- Professional Scuba Diving ï¿½ Portuguese Navy ï¿½ 1989 / 1990
- Motorcycles Mechanics Institute ï¿½ USA, Florida ï¿½ 1991 / 1993
- Chief Engineering Motorcycles Road Racing ï¿½ 1994 / 2006
- Last 6 Years Skippering Sailing Vessels Around the World ï¿½ 50 000 miles
- MCA/RYA Yacht Master Ocean Sail (Commercially Endorsed)
- MCA/RYA Yacht Master Ocean Power (Commercially Endorsed)
- MCA/RYA STCW95 Basic Crew Training
- MCA/RYA Approved Engineering Certificate
- MCA Long Range Radio Certificate with Satellite endorsement
- MCA Proficiency in Medical First Aid Aboard Ship
- MCA Ship Security Officer
- RYA Small Craft Radar Course
- RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
Ocean and Seas Experience:
- 2007 ï¿½ English Channel, Bay of Biscay, Mediterranean Sea, Suez Channel, Red Sea, Atlantic Ocean
- 2008 ï¿½ Caribbean Sea, Panama Channel, Pacific Ocean
- 2009 ï¿½ Tasman Sea, Pacific Ocean, Coral Sea, Torres Strait, Gulf of Carpentaria, Arafura Sea, Timor Sea, Java Sea, Strait of Malacca,
- 2010 ï¿½ Andaman Sea, Mediterranean Sea
- 2011 ï¿½ Mediterranean Sea
- 2012 ï¿½ Adriatic Sea, Mediterranean Sea
- 1990/2007 ï¿½ Skippering Sailing Yachts From Portugal to the Mediterranean sizes between 35ft to 70 ft
- 2007/2008 ï¿½ Skippering Sailing Yacht Jeanneau 50ft ï¿½ FARAWAY Around the World ARC Rally Double hand
- 2008/2010 ï¿½ Captain Sailing Yacht Southern Wind Farr 72ftï¿½FAR OUT Pacific - Oceania - Asia
- 2009 ï¿½ Super Yacht Rendezvous Race Phuket Thailaand ï¿½ SY Thalia 160ft
- 2010 - Captain Sailing Yacht Baltic 64 ft ï¿½ Nireas
- 2011 - Captain Sailing Yacht Wally 83 ft ï¿½ Mr Gecko
- 2012 - Captain Sailing Yacht Wally 83 ft ï¿½ Wally One
- 2013 ï¿½ Captain Sailing Yacht Wally 83 ft ï¿½ Wally One
Power Boats & Water Sports Experience:
- 1976 / 2008 ï¿½ Spear Fishing
- 1986 / 1988 ï¿½ 5 Times Portuguese Rowing Champion
- 1989 / 1990 ï¿½ Portuguese Navy, Scuba Diving Force
- 1990 ï¿½ Professional Scuba Diving License
- 1990 ï¿½ Coastal Skipper and VHF Radio Operator category A
- 1990 / 2007 -Skippering Power Yacht
- 30 years experience on Ribs Boats any size
- Surfing, Swimming, Water Ski, and Fishing as Hobbies
- 2007 / 2008 ï¿½ MY Kingdom 5KR ï¿½ Master Diver and Water Sports
Relevant Previous Experience:
- 1991 / 1993 ï¿½ Motorcycles Mechanics Institute 2 years, Motorcycles Basic and Advance Technology
- 1993 / 2007 ï¿½ Owner of High Performance racing Workshop, manager as financial and Chief Engineering all together. Up to 12 people working.
- 1994 / 2006 ï¿½ Motorcycles Road Racing, developing engines and Electronic Fuel Injection systems.
- 1996 / 2006 ï¿½ Chief Instructor of High Performance Dynometer
- 1998 ï¿½ Chief Engineering Portuguese Motorcycles Team Rally Paris Dakar
- 2000 / 2003 -Chief Engineering Portuguese Yamaha Racing Team
- 2000 / 2005 ï¿½ Running a Scuba Diving Centre in Brazil 2 months per year.
- 2011/2012 ï¿½ Refit Mr Gecko in Wally One
- 1988 ï¿½ Finished High School in Lisbon
- 1989 ï¿½ Portuguese Navy School
- 1991 / 1993 ï¿½ Collage at Motorcycles Mechanics Institute ï¿½ USA
- 2007 ï¿½ United Kingdom Sailing Academy UKSA - UK
The inclusions and exclusion are not standard across different yachts. In order to get a detailed proposal with pricing, availability and a list of inclusions and exclusions, please contact us.
Usually Includes: Yacht, Onboard Equipment and Crew.
Not included: Fuel, Dockage, Food and Beverages, Gratuity are the biggest categories among other charter related expenses.
We do our best effort to maintain all the information on the website up to date, including the rates and calendar. Please note, in some destinations certain dates may have premium rates than the ones shown on this brochure. For example, Christmas and New Years in the Caribbean or July and August in the Mediterranean. However, to get a final rate and confirmed availability, please contact us.
SIMILAR YACHTS TO WALLY ONE
Size: 81.0 Ft
Builder: Oyster Marine
Number of Crew: 3
€29,000 / Week Learn more
Size: 88.0 Ft
€20,000 - €24,000 / Week Learn more
Size: 85.0 Ft
€17,500 - €21,000 / Week Learn more