This yacht is not available for charter
WALLY ONE Yacht Charter Monohull
Number of Crew
Winter AreaW. Med -Naples/Sicily, Greece, W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard., Turkey, W. Med - Spain/Balearics, Croatia
Summer AreaW. Med -Naples/Sicily, W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard., W. Med - Spain/Balearics
1x master cabin
2x triple cabins, each with upper and lower beds and a single bed.
CAPTAIN Nuno Tomï¿½s Leitï¿½o - Portugese, 43
Throughout his life, Nuno has worked in a very technical and time pressured industry, whilst consistently delivering a high standard of product and service. He is sociable and a good communicator; he is naturally hard working and always happy to work independently on his own initiative. He speaks Portugese (native language), English and Spanish.
- Professional Scuba Diving ï¿½ Portuguese Navy ï¿½ 1989 / 1990
- Motorcycles Mechanics Institute ï¿½ USA, Florida ï¿½ 1991 / 1993
- Chief Engineering Motorcycles Road Racing ï¿½ 1994 / 2006
- Last 6 Years Skippering Sailing Vessels Around the World ï¿½ 50 000 miles
- MCA/RYA Yacht Master Ocean Sail (Commercially Endorsed)
- MCA/RYA Yacht Master Ocean Power (Commercially Endorsed)
- MCA/RYA STCW95 Basic Crew Training
- MCA/RYA Approved Engineering Certificate
- MCA Long Range Radio Certificate with Satellite endorsement
- MCA Proficiency in Medical First Aid Aboard Ship
- MCA Ship Security Officer
- RYA Small Craft Radar Course
- RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
Ocean and Seas Experience:
- 2007 ï¿½ English Channel, Bay of Biscay, Mediterranean Sea, Suez Channel, Red Sea, Atlantic Ocean
- 2008 ï¿½ Caribbean Sea, Panama Channel, Pacific Ocean
- 2009 ï¿½ Tasman Sea, Pacific Ocean, Coral Sea, Torres Strait, Gulf of Carpentaria, Arafura Sea, Timor Sea, Java Sea, Strait of Malacca,
- 2010 ï¿½ Andaman Sea, Mediterranean Sea
- 2011 ï¿½ Mediterranean Sea
- 2012 ï¿½ Adriatic Sea, Mediterranean Sea
- 1990/2007 ï¿½ Skippering Sailing Yachts From Portugal to the Mediterranean sizes between 35ft to 70 ft
- 2007/2008 ï¿½ Skippering Sailing Yacht Jeanneau 50ft ï¿½ FARAWAY Around the World ARC Rally Double hand
- 2008/2010 ï¿½ Captain Sailing Yacht Southern Wind Farr 72ftï¿½FAR OUT Pacific - Oceania - Asia
- 2009 ï¿½ Super Yacht Rendezvous Race Phuket Thailaand ï¿½ SY Thalia 160ft
- 2010 - Captain Sailing Yacht Baltic 64 ft ï¿½ Nireas
- 2011 - Captain Sailing Yacht Wally 83 ft ï¿½ Mr Gecko
- 2012 - Captain Sailing Yacht Wally 83 ft ï¿½ Wally One
- 2013 ï¿½ Captain Sailing Yacht Wally 83 ft ï¿½ Wally One
Power Boats & Water Sports Experience:
- 1976 / 2008 ï¿½ Spear Fishing
- 1986 / 1988 ï¿½ 5 Times Portuguese Rowing Champion
- 1989 / 1990 ï¿½ Portuguese Navy, Scuba Diving Force
- 1990 ï¿½ Professional Scuba Diving License
- 1990 ï¿½ Coastal Skipper and VHF Radio Operator category A
- 1990 / 2007 -Skippering Power Yacht
- 30 years experience on Ribs Boats any size
- Surfing, Swimming, Water Ski, and Fishing as Hobbies
- 2007 / 2008 ï¿½ MY Kingdom 5KR ï¿½ Master Diver and Water Sports
Relevant Previous Experience:
- 1991 / 1993 ï¿½ Motorcycles Mechanics Institute 2 years, Motorcycles Basic and Advance Technology
- 1993 / 2007 ï¿½ Owner of High Performance racing Workshop, manager as financial and Chief Engineering all together. Up to 12 people working.
- 1994 / 2006 ï¿½ Motorcycles Road Racing, developing engines and Electronic Fuel Injection systems.
- 1996 / 2006 ï¿½ Chief Instructor of High Performance Dynometer
- 1998 ï¿½ Chief Engineering Portuguese Motorcycles Team Rally Paris Dakar
- 2000 / 2003 -Chief Engineering Portuguese Yamaha Racing Team
- 2000 / 2005 ï¿½ Running a Scuba Diving Centre in Brazil 2 months per year.
- 2011/2012 ï¿½ Refit Mr Gecko in Wally One
- 1988 ï¿½ Finished High School in Lisbon
- 1989 ï¿½ Portuguese Navy School
- 1991 / 1993 ï¿½ Collage at Motorcycles Mechanics Institute ï¿½ USA
- 2007 ï¿½ United Kingdom Sailing Academy UKSA - UK
Inclusions and exclusion are not standardized across the different yachts, with each offering slightly different terms. Please contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s availability and individual pricing based on the number of guests in your party, as well as the list of the inclusions and exclusions for that particular yacht.
This Yacht offers a “Plus Expenses” Rate:
Included are the Yacht and its onboard equipment as well as the Captain, Chef and Crew’s services.
Excluded are food and beverages, fuel for the yacht and its tender, any dockage, airport transfers costs, onshore excursions and tours, as well as any cruising permits, licenses and other charter related expenses. Crew gratuity, although optional is customary at 15% - 20% of the charter rate for the Caribbean and 10% - 15% for the Mediterranean.
Advanced Provisioning Allowance:
For "Plus Expenses" charters, yachts request an Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA), which is generally estimated at 20% - 25% of the base charter fee for sailing yachts (catamarans and monohulls) and at 30%-35% for motor yachts. The APA essentially creates a bank account for the Captain to purchase provisions, fuel, dockage, food, beverages, bar, and other consumables on the charterer's behalf. The Captain will keep all receipts and manage a running balance of the account, so that expenditures can be checked at any time. Any amount not used will be refunded at the end of the charter. If during the charter the costs have exceeded the collected APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills. All purchases are transparent and nothing is marked up. The APA is used purely for the charterer's provisions and charter-related expenses.
Our team endeavors to provide up to date and accurate information regarding each yacht in our listing, however some yachts reserve the right to make last minute changes to their availability and rates. With this in mind, please note that premium rates may be attached to certain destinations and dates, such as Christmas and New Years in the Caribbean or July and August in the Mediterranean. Kindly contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s final rate and availability.