All berths are 82" long by 60 wide.
****BABY FRIENDLY BOAT, WE LOVE BABIES***
- Wash Basins4
- Electric Heads4
- Paper in HeadsYes
ScurferBluetooth stereo system with speakers in Saloon, Cockpit and Mast
Bluetooth Radio/Music player in each cabin
Reef Safe Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner available
Oxygen Tank, Blood Pressure Monitor and Offshore First Aid kit available.
Water Skis - AdultNo
Water Skis - KidsNo
Kayaks - 1 ManNo
Kayaks - 2 ManNo
Under Water CameraYes
Under Water VideoYes
Deep Sea FishingNo
Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type)3 - 2 on sugar scoop, 1 on bow
Fishing Gear Typetrolling
# of Rods3
OthersInflatable water toys
4 bean bag loungers
6 sun beds on Trampoline for relaxing in the sun or sleeping under the stars
14ft Console Dingy with 50hp outboard. Rated for 8 pax
2x Stand Up Paddle Boards
Fishing Available (with permits)
Cost of Resort CourseN/A
Cost of Full CourseN/A
Air CompressorNot Onboard
No. of Divers4
Dives per Week5
General Diving InfoBoth crew are PADI Dive Instructors
Emergency Oxygen is aboard the vessel.
Resort Course: Available
Full Course : Available (We suggest pool sessions are completed before charter.)
Number of divers 4
Guests are to supply their own dive gear or rent gear from a dive shop. Yacht will supply 8 tanks. Additional tanks are not included and would be rented by the guest if required. If divers are sure of sizes, the boat will assist in fetching and returning dive gear.
Boat will supply guests with information regarding the preferred Dive Shop for scuba rental equipment on request.
Please contact yacht for prices for Scuba Diving training courses.
Diving is $45 per dive per diver
Boat will supply 8 tanks.
Client pays for air fills.
Max 1 dive per day with no more than 5 dives per week unless previously discussed with and agreed to by the Captain
CommunicationsOn-board WiFi. Limited wifi access until further notice.
Guest Pets AllowedNo
Minimum AgeWater safe
Guest SmokesNO SMOKING ALLOWED
Type of PetsN/A
Make drinking water tested for purityYes
Re-usable water bottlesYes
Other Green InitiativesEco friendly products, local and organic produce when available. Solar Panels.
Blue Lagoon Marina, St. Vincent
Port Louis Marina, Grenada
- How would you qualify skipper:Andre was very qualified, and made sure we were always enjoying ourselves.
- How would you qualify rest of the crew:Alison was great company and provided great meals throughout the trip
- How would you qualify the yacht (comfort, features, general maintenance, etc):A very clean boat that the owners obviously take pride in. Lots of toys and perfect for a family of four
- How would you qualify the itinerary:We saw everything on the bucket list. Captain Andre had prepared the perfect travel itimerary ahead of our arrival
- How would you qualify the sports and leisure activities/equipment on board:Excellent. We knee boarded, paddle boarded, snorkeled, and swam everyday. Equipment was new and very well maintained
- How would you qualify the food and drinks:Excellent, plates for breakfast, lunch and dinner were thoughtfully prepared given off season and rarity of fresh produce
- How would you qualify the entire experience of your trip:A trip of a life time well organized and executed
- How would you qualify skipper:Top Notch
- How would you qualify rest of the crew:Fantastic
- How would you qualify the yacht (comfort, features, general maintenance, etc):
- How would you qualify the itinerary:only deducted a star because of having to adjust it so many times and not having complete control of the island we wanted to visit in the timeline we wanted. Completely satisfied, however
- How would you qualify the sports and leisure activities/equipment on board:
- How would you qualify the food and drinks:
- How would you qualify the entire experience of your trip: