1 Master cabin, 1 VIP cabin, 2 twin cabins with L shaped bunks
- Electric Heads4
ScurferBose sound System with 4 zones and surround on saloon with blue ray, bluetooth and apple tv network
Master room with 32”lcd tv, bose sound system blue ray
Vip room with 19” lcd tv bluetooth stereo and speakers
Twin room with 19” lcd tv bluetooth stereo and speakers
Pilot house room 19” lcd tv bluetooth stereo and speakers
Kayaks - 2 Man2
Under Water CameraNo
Under Water VideoNo
Deep Sea FishingYes
Fishing Gear TypeOutrigger and trolling
OthersTenders & Toys
~33' Whaler tender with fishing outriggers and bait box (Optional extra for US$4000)
~Onboard trolling rods x 2
~4 Full divers equipment (BCD,octopuses,masks,flippers,weights)
~Diving compressor with hookah
~2 x Fly boards
~2 Clear kayaks
~2 Sea scooters Yamaha
No. of Divers4
Cruising Speed9 knots
Max Speed15 knots
CommunicationsSatelital services (tv,internet,phone)
Guest Pets AllowedNo
1 Yacht Reviews
5 Average rating
Crew: Thomas Beesley, Bronwyn Gero & Glen
Village Cay, Tortola
West End, Tortola
- How would you qualify skipper:Our captain Tom was very knowledgeable about the best places to not only visit but which would be best for anchoring, snorkeling, beaching, hiking, you name it. He even picked places based on weather, crowds, day of week. Tom was also friendly and easy to talk to, flexible and always checking to see if we were happy and comfortable.
- How would you qualify rest of the crew:Bron was a wonderful, incredible chef! We did have 2 meals off the boat but frankly they were not nearly as good as Bron's creations. She even learned that 2 of us had milestone birthdays this year and that I was obsessed with pirates which culminated in a 3 dimensional pirate ship birthday cake on our last night!! Amazing. Glen was our 3rd crew member and was a true mixologist (different custom cocktail daily), a local area historian (we heard about each island as we sailed by), and a mind reader. He seemed to know what we needed and when practically before we knew ourselves. Glen's wine pairings were perfect and he was super fun too! The whole crew was fantastic!
- How would you qualify the yacht (comfort, features, general maintenance, etc):The yacht was very comfortable. Bathrooms larger than expected, the linens were so high end and even smelled great. We had plenty of room for lounging, eating, whatever. The large space on the flybridge was very popular with our group. Our cabins were always cool and comfortable with the individual air conditioning controls and the showers were as hot as you'd like with plenty of water. We really appreciated the electric heads too! Easy to swim or get on water toys from the stern, loved the swim platform. Many places to lounge in the sun.
- How would you qualify the itinerary:We told the crew what types of activities we wanted to do and they did the rest. It was really easy that way to put ourselves in their hands and we really missed nothing in the BVIs.
- How would you qualify the sports and leisure activities/equipment on board:Paddleboards were nice and our captain even gave us pointers and lessons when needed. Kayak was great but we LOVED the SeaBobs! So fun!
- How would you qualify the food and drinks:See above comments on Bronwyn, our chef. We had not one single bad meal. We asked for a lot of seafood and definitely got it not to mention even fresh baked goods on a regular basis. Excellent.
- How would you qualify the entire experience of your trip:We were wowed every single day. We woke up each morning wondering what fabulous thing we would experience that day because we were so spoiled by this team. Hands down, the BEST vacation I've ever had (and I've had quite a few)!