Size / Year Built / Builder
78.0 Ft / 2000 / .
My Bubu can accomodate up to 12 guests in 3 twin cabins and 3 double with extra single bed. The crew sleep in separate cabins.
Our team endeavors to provide up to date and accurate information regarding each yacht in our listing, however, the availability displayed in the calendars and rates, are indicative only and subject to confirmation at the time of your inquiry. With this in mind, please note that premium rates may apply to certain destinations and dates, such as Christmas and New Years in the Caribbean or July and August in the Mediterranean. Kindly contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s final rate and availability.
Annunziato Quattrone age 50, Capitan
Italy – Languages: Italian and English, French, good Spanish, some Portuguese, German, Greek
RYA Yachtmaster Sail&Power N°47251+YOceanSb Endorsed 200GT+HelmO+GMDSS STCW ENG1
British discharge book 00122130
Strong sailor, with excellent engineering maintenance and service.
- May-September 2022Crewed Charter Captain. Greece Ionian/Cyclades/Saronic islands. 18 weeks on Lagoon 52-50-450-46-42-40 and Bavaria 50.
- April 2022 24m wooden Turkish Caicco Liberty delivery from Tenerife & maintenance in Las Palmas
- January 2022 Consultant for boat La Poste of Tabarly. 27m racing Ketch. Rudder bearings new project.
- September 2019 October 2020 Truelove, UK 24m sailing yacht 1944 69 Gt. My wife Sugar as a deckhand/chef. Classic wooden boat. Day charter in Ibiza with fresh food cooked aboard. Deep structural rifting 2020 in Spain. Survey management. Repainting with 1944 oil paint. Shaft repairs
- January 2020 May 2020 Dream yacht Charter, Phuket, Thailand Boat Manager for maintenance and preparation of 30 sailing catamarans and 5 monohulls. 5 new catamarans received new, rigged and launched. Size from 45 to 50 ft. Fontaine Pajot, Bali, Lagoon. Covid closure.
- April 2019 – December 2019 Seven Marine Phuket Thailand. Captain / fleet manager. New build purchase Ocean Voyager sailing catamaran of 78 ft for 140 passengers, delivery from Sri Lanka, preparation, launch on the market. responsible of other 12 catamarans. Covid closure.
- 2017-2019 Intrepid Travels Australia www.intrepidtravels.com Sailing Captain Amalfi coast, Sardinia, Phuket Thailand, Mergui archipelago Myanmar. Cabin charter 4/5 cabins, over 500 English speaking customers of 22 different countries in 64 weeks of service in 3 countries
- 2017 Seasonal Skipper X-46 Marina de Sotogrande, Spain, private charter with mainly British customers. Trip. Malaga, Gibraltar, Ceuta, Portugal, Morocco
- 2016 Daedalus, 21 meters sailing research catamaran Captain, Treasure hunting, stabilisers, sonar, submarine.
- Gen. 2010 - 2015 Sailing instructor, off season deliveries. Miles building courses around Europe
Namtan Chadi, age 43, first mate
Languages: Thai native, Italian, English A2 and Spanish basic
British discharge book 00122129
STCW+NG1 up to date
RYA powerboat 2
MCA cook courses in Mediterranean and Spanish
cuisine at Barcelona Crew academy
Food Hygiene 2
- 2020-2021 Truelove 78 ft. Deck stewardess cook Day charter. Preparation of fresh meals for up to 30 guests with a very fresh and delicious menu.
- 2019-2020 Faraway yachting L.t.d, private charter chef Phuket / Catamarans 45-58 ft (1/2 weeks changeovers)
- 2019-2020 Dreamyacht Charter, private charter chef Phuket/Myanmar / Fountaine Pajot Saba 50 / Saona 47 (min 1 week+)
- 2019-2020 Sugar adventure travels L.t.d. my own boat catering company for boat events up to 100 people aboard. (Enclosed reference letter from one of my customers with a fleet of 12 boats, Maly Co. Yachts). Preparing supplies and ready meals for 12 cooks with different menus.
- 2016-2019 Naomi S&S Swan 68 Phuket/Malaysia, Private German owned sailing boat with minor activity in charter for mainly German and Dutch customers. I was living in an apartment ashore and taking care of the boat all year round.
- 2015-2016 Project operations Naomi boat refitting Royal Phuket Marina, appointing and controlling third parties workers, managing hours and payments.
- 2009-2014 Annabel L.t.d., Bangkok, gold jewels production manager/owner +66909656509 2 years working as gastronome for the Thai Rama 9 family with a old chef who worked with the Rama 5 family. 2 years working as cook for a Chinese noble family
Inclusions and exclusion are not standardized across the different yachts, with each offering slightly different terms. Please contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s availability, individual pricing based on the number of guests in your party and particular dates, as well as the list of the inclusions and exclusions for that particular yacht.
This yacht offers an “All Inclusive” Rate:
Typically this includes all your breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. Standard Ship's Bar which includes your alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Fuel for the yacht and its tender, and the necessary water for the onboard facilities. Use of the Yacht’s onboard equipment and the Captain, Chef and Crew’s services.
Excluded are airport transfers costs, onshore excursions and tours, as well as any food or beverages purchased ashore. Although optional, crew gratuity is customary at 15% - 20% of the charter rate for the Caribbean and 10% - 15% for the Mediterranean.
Inclusions and exclusion are not standardized across the different yachts, with each offering slightly different terms. Please contact us for a proposal that details the yacht’s availability and individual pricing based on the number of guests in your party, as well as the list of the inclusions and exclusions for that particular yacht.
This Yacht offers a “Plus Expenses” Rate:
Included are the Yacht and its onboard equipment as well as the Captain, Chef and Crew’s services.
Excluded are food and beverages, fuel for the yacht and its tender, any dockage, airport transfers costs, onshore excursions and tours, as well as any cruising permits, licenses and other charter related expenses. Crew gratuity, although optional is customary at 15% - 20% of the charter rate for the Caribbean and 10% - 15% for the Mediterranean.
Advanced Provisioning Allowance:
For "Plus Expenses" charters, yachts request an Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA), which is generally estimated at 20% - 25% of the base charter fee for sailing yachts (catamarans and monohulls) and at 30%-35% for motor yachts. The APA essentially creates a bank account for the Captain to purchase provisions, fuel, dockage, food, beverages, bar, and other consumables on the charterer's behalf. The Captain will keep all receipts and manage a running balance of the account, so that expenditures can be checked at any time. Any amount not used will be refunded at the end of the charter. If during the charter the costs have exceeded the collected APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills. All purchases are transparent and nothing is marked up. The APA is used purely for the charterer's provisions and charter-related expenses.