The yacht offers 4 cabins tastefully furnished: 2 doubles and 2 twins for 8 guests
Under Water CameraNo
Under Water VideoNo
OthersTender Surmarine 3.70 mt. 25 hp
Hi-speed rolling donut
ScubaYacht offers Rendezvous Diving only
Air CompressorNot Onboard
CommunicationsBluetooth HI-FI, USB ports and remote control, LCD TV
Guest Pets AllowedNo
1 Yacht Reviews
4 Average rating
Crew: Ciro Schiano, Flavia Annella, Oksana Khainas & Davide Scotto Lavina
- How would you qualify skipper:Wonderful man, disappointed he did not hold crew to a higher standard of appearance, captain was always professionally attired in uniform, crew very nice but appearance sloppy.
- How would you qualify rest of the crew:Chef very talented but did not do what I asked on preference sheet. Deck hand and stewardess sloppy attire, nice people but not polished.
- How would you qualify the yacht (comfort, features, general maintenance, etc):Older boat, what I expected.
- How would you qualify the itinerary:Captain did very well.
- How would you qualify the sports and leisure activities/equipment on board:Beat up floating mat and old kayak. Paddle board was good. Excercise bike and free weights very nice.
- How would you qualify the food and drinks:Chef very talented but did not follow preference sheet. Let veuve Champaign run out with replenishing.
- How would you qualify the entire experience of your trip:Had a great time.