Southern Charm features 4 different social gathering areas which include the forward cockpit seating area, the Sky lounge the aft cockpit and salon area. Guests will enjoy the ability to sit with friends, family and guests in an area that accommodates 12 people at a time or a cozy 3-4 people for a more private setting. All cabins feature oversized queen beds with added comfort topper with high quality linen sheets. Each cabin has its own private head, bathroom with toilet (head), sink and walk-in shower with platseak comfort, non-slip flooring. Cabins also include a closet and drawers for storage.
- Wash Basins3
- Electric Heads3
- Paper in HeadsYes
Scurfer-Boat has projector TV which can be set up anywhere
-Please note the onboard WIFI is USVI only. WIFI is via Starlink.
-4 zone premium audio system w/ Bluetooth connectivity.
-universal plugs with additional plug-ins and USB connections beside each bed.
-Linen sheets and pillow cases with super-lightweight down comforters for the ultimate in sleep comfort.
-Individually controlled thermostat in each berth.
-High-end “Molten Brown” bath gel, shampoo, conditioner as well as hand soap and lotion.
-Dimmable cabin lights and individual reading lights.
-Lightweight “Turkish Towels” provided for guests beach towels in addition to all bath linens
-Guest Smokes: no
Water Skis - AdultNo
Water Skis - KidsNo
Kayaks - 1 ManNo
Kayaks - 2 ManNo
Under Water CameraNo
Under Water VideoNo
Deep Sea FishingYes
Dinghy13' Highfield RIB
Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type)S/S ladder of scoop steps
Fishing Gear Typeheavy trolling and lightweight
# of Rodsyes
Others1 Circular Mesh 8' Floating Dock
1 XL SUP (holds 5-6 people)
4 Fishing Rods
2 Sublue Sea Scooters
ScubaYacht offers Rendezvous Diving only
Air CompressorNot Onboard
Cruising Speed7-8 knts
Max Speed12-13 knts
Inverter6000W 110V & 5000W 220V
Voltages110 & 220
Water Maker40 GPH
Water Capacity180 gal plus water maker
Guest Pets AllowedNo
Minimum AgeWater safe
Type of PetsN/A
Make drinking water tested for purityYes
Re-usable water bottlesYes
Other Green InitiativesReef Friendly Sunscreen
2 Yacht Reviews
5 Average rating
Crew: Kevin King & Elizabeth King
- How would you qualify skipper:Knowledgable in navigation, skilled in handling the boat, and above all else safe. He knew all the best spots for activities and reserved us the best mooring locations at each destination so that we could have the most enjoyment.
- How would you qualify rest of the crew:
- How would you qualify the yacht (comfort, features, general maintenance, etc):Perfect condition. Multiple, separate seating and lounging areas allowed for both gathering and privacy if desired. Excellent views from the flybridge. Large windows with natural light made the yacht feel very bright, roomy, and comfortable. Bright underwater lights that attracted lots of fish at night. It was very stable and comfortable regardless of the condition of the seas. Tasteful upgrades and features for added comfort and enjoyment. Linen sheets and soft mattress toppers made for excellent sleep!
- How would you qualify the itinerary:Great itinerary was planned in advance which was customized to our preferences. Captain was flexible to make changes on the fly It allowed us to do everything we wanted to do! They even arranged a land-based trip on Virgin Gorda in an open air pick up truck that gave us amazing views and the ability to explore The Baths, multiple beaches, and multiple restaurants. They got us front row seats for the Michael Beans show which was a blast!
- How would you qualify the sports and leisure activities/equipment on board:All the toys were included and in great condition. The underwater scooters were a total game changer for snorkeling. It allowed us to explore deeper waters and farther areas without experience or worrying about muscle fatigue. The floating "baby pool" made for comfortable lounging in the water. The fishing rods were always available so that we could try to catch some fish. The video projector set up allowed us to gather around to watch outdoor movies at night.
- How would you qualify the food and drinks:Delicious meals, snacks, and drinks. Excellent variety with fresh, local ingredients. Very flexible in timing of meals depending on the agenda of the day. Definitely gained a few pounds on this trip! Best Espresso Martini I have ever had. Broccoli slaw, Shrimp & Grits, Mahi Mahi Rueben were incredible. We left with multiple recipes to recreate at home. They even made a secret trip to get a locally baked cake to surprise my parents for their 75th birthdays!
- How would you qualify the entire experience of your trip:This was a trip of a lifetime! Kevin and Elizabeth were absolutely incredible in their efforts to make this a very special trip that was customized for us to have as much enjoyment as possible. We have done a fully crewed charter in the past which was not nearly good as this trip. Do not hesitate to book a trip on Southern Charm!
Crew: Kevin King & Elizabeth King
Village Cay, BVI
Village Cay, BVI
- How would you qualify skipper:Very knowledgeable about the boat and the islands.
- How would you qualify rest of the crew:The only other crew was the captain’s wife. She helped him with the boat and prepared the meals.
- How would you qualify the yacht (comfort, features, general maintenance, etc):Perfect.
- How would you qualify the itinerary:They had planned a perfect trip!
- How would you qualify the sports and leisure activities/equipment on board:The leisure part fit our trip!
- How would you qualify the food and drinks:Delicious!
- How would you qualify the entire experience of your trip:Amazing!